LA Flooding

Not too much has been going on here since getting back.  I've already unpacked and briefly traveled up to Raleigh.  I've been busing myself with some errands as well as getting a few small things done that I haven't had time to do, as well as figuring out where to next (Bahamas, Aruba, Thailand, Brazil, Bali, back to Costa Rica?). This waiting is what drives some people crazy. You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go and let life happen.

It pains me that I cannot be there to help my friends as well as the animals in Louisiana right now.  The news barely covers the flooding, they are more concerned with the Olympics and the election, but my news feed is consumed by the videos, pictures, and "help" stories from my friends that are still back there. I appreciate all of the updates when you are able to, so I know that you are safe. Please know I am thinking of you and constantly watching for more positive updates.

Parishes Brace For The Worst As LA Flood Waters Recede
The Food Of 2016 Southeast Louisiana The Consequences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...