Oregon coast

This past weekend, I took in some Vitamin Sea as I traveled to the Oregon coast. There is an unexplainable feeling that my soul reaches when I rest my eyes upon the ocean horizon, hear the ocean waves, smell of the salt water, and feel the sand beneath me. I become elated, wild, and free, and my soul is restored again.

This week we unfortunately did another cheetah necropsy, radiographs and ultrasound on ring-tail lemur, a rhino necropsy (incredibly sad but such an amazing privilege), radiographs on a cheetah who was limping, radiographs on a lion cub that has been coughing, and radiographs on a wilderbeast that has been intermittently limping.

The Real Reason Your Wait At The Vets Office Is So Long


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...