Last Week of Externship

This past weekend, I went to the park to do some more animal encounters.

This week we experienced a goat necropsy, eland necropsy, radiographed a lethargic red roughed lemur,a limping gemsbock, and a cheetah pregnancy check. I had the privilege of doing a rabbit castration as well!
The vet students all went to downtown Roseburg for a wine tasting event. Some of the little bouquets set up wine for local wineries for tasting.  In one of the stores, three of us ended up buying the same owl ring because it we all loved it so much.
I have to say thank you again to Benji and Kirsten; this has been my favorite rotation so far.  It's going to be very hard to leave on Saturday morning and travel back to school for my next rotation of ophthalmology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...