Giraffes, Tigers, and Bears

This past weekend, I did the public animal encounters with giraffes, elephants, bears, and tigers that the park offers.


This week we did biopsies on some elephants, a physical exam on a bald eagle, gave fluids to a cheetah, checked on some coughing lion cubs, and unfortunately did have a necropsy on a cheetah as well. I've been relishing every thing about this park and the work I've been able to do!

I have been nervously searching and applying for a jobs every night. This is all getting very real!
This weekend I am planning on going to the coast for the weekend in honor of the snow back home!

All Creatures Great And Small

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...