Meet Anya

Why Am I Wanderlusted

Myths About Dog Food

After debating, since December, and some nervousness, I gave myself the most loving Valentine's/Birthday gift:
Her name is Anastasia, Anya for short, and she is a 2-3 year old terrier mix. She came into the LSU clinic after being found wandering on the street, perfectly healthy.  She has all her vaccines, is heartworm negative, already spayed, house broken, and loves to cuddle! She's practically perfect, especially her name!
Anastasia was an orphan; so is Anya

Anastasia sings "Once Upon A December"; I met Anya once upon a December

Anastasia has a dog named Pooka; I bought Anya a stuffed dog and which we named Pooka

Anastasia's necklace is a flower; Anya's name tag is flower shaped (Back says Oh no, I'm lost again!)
 

Anastasia is a princess; Anya already acts like a total princess



My ophthalmology rotation started this week.  I am fortunate enough to be on with the current clinician since these are his last two weeks at LSU.

Susie came into town to celebrate my 30th birthday this weekend!  We will be living it up on Bourbon street. Stay tuned for next week's post to see how well I accomplished my bucket list!

1 comment:

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...