Setbacks Into Successes

Breaking News Blue Buffalo admits To Lying About Ingredients

50 States - 50 Plates

This was my last week of radiology! One of Toby Keith horses was at our hospital this weekend for a surgery.  I had my emergency shift on Sunday during the day and Wednesday night.
The NAVLE results came in this week and while I was hesitant to write about it at first, I am strong enough and been through enough setbacks to not let this affect me the way it would have a few years ago. Unfortunately, I will be retaking it in April; fortunately, it will better prepare me to start practicing on my own. This isn't a setback because I will still be graduating on time; it's merely an inconvenience yet an excuse to solidly information.  In four months, I will be a veterinarian.
I have an incredibly inspirational veterinary friend who has been through a lot of setbacks, maybe more than me, she found out this week that she can officially practice as a doctor. She constantly had a positive attitude, never gave up, encouraged others (especially me), and trusted the journey. If she ever felt defeated or discouraged, she didn't let show.  I'm so proud of this beautifully strong woman!
35 Quotes On Turning Setbacks Into Successes

This weekend I will be traveling to Winston, Oregon for my 3 week externship at the Wildlife Safari.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...