Radiology Rotation

I wasn't allowed to say where else I was traveling to this break because I went to a surprise party in Chicago for Jenna's 30th birthday! I'm so glad I was able to make it!
 

So my complete wanderlust vacation (for now) looked like this:

I traveled back to Baton Rouge for my next rotation which is radiology.  We have rounds in the morning and then spend the day taking radiographs of the animals from different services. This will be my longest rotation (6 weeks) because of the holidays. I will have plenty of time to catch up on little projects and of course, Christmas shopping!
Outrageous Animal X-rays Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...