Home For The Holidays

"Normal won't cut it - extraordinary is what we're here for....Our wings won't slide through small doors. We are meant for so much more"

The holiday schedule for our rotations worked where we either had a week off for Christmas or a week off for New Years, so we had to split ourselves up in order for half to go one week and half to go the other. This past Friday, I surprised mom for her birthday and I will be able to celebrate Christmas in Charlotte, Chicago, and WI like usual!

Virginia Tech won the Independence bowl game against Tulsa!  Thanks for the memories Beamer! VT football just won't be the same without you.

My original flight back to Baton Rouge at 6am on Sunday morning was canceled due to the weather in Dallas, so I was "forced" to stay in Chicago for 12 additional hours until my 6:30pm flight back to Baton Rouge.  We will see what's in store for the 3 more week of my radiology rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...