Surgery Craziness

As predicted, I got called in on Sunday for a left uretertomy (incision into the ureter) and cystotomy that ended up lasting 4 hours. The cat had stones in this ureter and blood clots in his bladder.
We had our dog neuter lab on Monday, however some of the dogs didn't show up, so a few of us didn't have a dog to neuter.  Hopefully, this just ensures us to have a spay dog next week.

Surgeries: Spleenectomy and foreign body removal in the same dog, another foreign body removal, laproscopic ovariectomy, 2 rostral manibulectomies (one of which was my patient) and a total ear canal ablation and lateral bulla ostetomy.


When Vets Cry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...