Light schedule

I had no class Monday through Wednesday this week.  However, on Tuesday I was allowed to shadow the 7th in their sheep castration lab.  I was able to see how things are going to be run next semester, so that hopefully I will have a head start on things.  Next week, Dr. O said she would let me shadow during their donkey lab.On Wednesday, I had my exam review which I didn't do as well as I wanted.  So this upcoming exam on Monday, I really need to work hard to pull that grade up.  On Friday, I had double surgery lecture. Study, study, study, the rest of the weekend!

Black semester had their aseptic exam this week.  I helped a lot of students this past weekend (I was in the lab for 5 hours on Saturday) and hopefully they all passed!  Proud of you guys!  They are now starting to contact me about helping them with the Rossie.  I will do my best to make sure they pass that as well!

My family has been discussing new dogs to get.  My brother would like a Husky or German Shepard Husky mix, my sister is partial to the Husky or Shih Tzu, and I think a small or medium sized dog would be best for my parents.  As a future vet, I have to give the health and behavior facts of each breed even if it's not the popular choice. As much as I would love a German Shepard Husky mix, I know all of the possible problems that will come with them. Sorry guys, it's my job!

I was contacted a little while ago by another blogger who collects stamps from around the world.  He wanted me to send him a St Kitts stamp to add to his collection.  Check out his website here: http://www.postalesenmibuzon.blogspot.com/

As some people already know, Sophia Yin passed away this week.  She was a very well known veterinary behaviorist. Here is a link to her website: Dr Sophia Yin

Since, it's a new month, it's time again for a new theme.  I'm going to post something belly dance related each week since it's a big hobby, a passion of min, and most importantly, I haven't done this as a theme yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...