TS Gonzalo

Yeah, sometimes this place can be pretty amazing:



Campus was closed and classes were canceled on Monday due to Tropical Storm Gonzalo on Monday.  There were just heavy winds and rain.  All of the stores were closed and I was antsy, but I made some hot chocolate because why not!? I can't ever justify drinking it down here normally. The circle in this picture is where St Kitts is:

However, it was pretty uneventful:

I had my nutrition elective from 6-8pm on Tuesday due to the storm on Monday canceling class.  It's been a informative class, but luckily, this is the last week.
On Wednesday, I shadowed the 7th's spay lab which I actually really enjoyed.  I was exhausted at the end of the night, which hasn't happened in a long time.

One of the girls' in black semester sister passed away, so we all wore purple (her favorite color) in her honor.


This weekend is Midsemester break, so three day weekend and there are some former students coming down to visit as well!  It should be an exciting weekend!

On a side note, hopefully I finally got my banquet dress!  I finally found a pink dress that I like, so hopefully it will make it down here and fit!

I had a friend ask about the different styles of belly dance the other day and so I found this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...