Another Class

On Monday, I had my second surgery exam and my clinical nutrition elective started.  It is a discussion based class that only lasts for two weeks, about one to two hours a day in the early evening.
Tuesday was my friend Sam's birthday dinner at La Belle Vie.

Thursday I went out to dinner for sushi and then to Bary's for Meg's birthday.  Her birthday dinner is on Saturday at Serendipity.
Jess' birthday was on Friday!  Happy Birthday gorgeous!


I had a frustrating day on Friday because my computer is trying to crash on me and my external hard drive did die on me. Then I found out the dress I have been wanting for banquet and finally paid for, was "low quality" so the company refunded my money.  So it's back to searching for another pink maxi dress.
A student was also robbed at gun point in the middle of the day, and then IGA, the grocery store that I occasionally go to had a shoot out.  Oh this place......

Belly dance fun for the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...