Less Than One Month Left

This past weekend was time to relax!  There was Bingo night on Friday night where I won 50% off of Domino's, which I'm sure I will sure over finals, and Saturday was much needed the catamaran trip.



Monday: Our schedule is going to be pretty crazy and switched around the next two weeks as everyone scrambles to get everything in before finals.  We had a Path quiz today, but it was attendance based, so as long as you signed in, you got the points.  We also had three hours of pharm today in order to have a week off the week before finals.  I sent numerous emails to various people in the hopes that I can still get some help with my pharm extra credit.  There are so many amazing belly dance events going on next year that I keep hearing about and I'm so jealous that I can't be a part of them!  I am still seriously considering teaching next semester.  I've had some many people ask about it, so stay tuned for details once I figure out my schedule.
Tuesday: We had our Path/Epi exam review that morning and then there was a lunch meeting about the new portal system for the school.  I had a tutor that night, of course, followed by more studying.  It's basically crunch time for studying now.  I printed most of my study guides and I'm ready to start on finals.....this semester cannot end fast enough.
Wednesday: We had an extra pharm session again, an MOD exam review, and I then went to the Josh Project dinner that night.
Thursday: In the morning, I helped with the avian video filming, so next semester the 4th semester students can just watch the video and know how to clean the aviary, and make the aviary manager's job easier.  It was actually pretty entertaining and I can't wait to see the end result.  It was Amber's birthday dinner at Chinchilla's that night.
Friday: I have EVS where we have to watch an avian husbandry video on campus followed by lots of studying all night....yeah for finals.....

THIS WEEK I AM THANKFUL FOR: My health and well-being: strong body and a clear mind.  

This weekend, as much as I would love to go to the beach, I will studying and preparing for my parents to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...