Last Progress Exam!

 This weekend, we had one puppy get adopted, the Hokies are going onto the ACC championship, and lots of studying!


On Monday, there was a lunch meeting for VBMA certification.  We have gotten a lot of hours this semester! I'm excited to hopefully finish this certificate before graduating!
According to my horoscope, Tuesday was my lucky day and apparentely this time it was right!  I won a scholarship to the SAVMA synposium in Colorado in March!  (This is the same conference I went to this past March at LSU).   I'm incredibly excited because they have some amazing wet labs I would love to do!  The kittens and mom all had their recheck today, so they are ready to be weaned and go to a new foster home!
Mom kitty (Pomergranate) went to her new foster home on Wednesday, as well as two of the kittens.
On Thursday, another kitten went to her foster home, there was a VBMA lunch and dinner meeting, but I couldn't do to the dinner because I needed to study!
Finally Friday!  We had our Path/Epi block, which is our last set of exams until finals!  I also had EVS, where we dd halter ties, a skin scrap, and a phlebotomy (doctor word for drawing blood).  It was then time for a much needed nap, relaxation, and fun!

THIS WEEK I AM THANKFUL FOR:  The opportunity to live out my dream career.  I have worked incredibly hard to get to where I am and I know it will all be worth it in the end.  I couldn't feel more blessed.


On Saturday, there is a catamaran trip where I will soak up tons of sun!  I'm so pale, you would never guess I live on an island! Then, Sunday will be back to studying, but this time for finals!  Time is just flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...