Start of Third Semester

On Sunday, I was a bit jet-lagged unpacked, checked in for the semester, and got organized for the start of 3rd semester! (Finally)  I went out to dinner with friends to catch up on everyone's break.

This semester I am taking Pathology, Virology, Bacteriology, Pharmacology, and Animal Behavior.  Here is my schedule, although the first couple of weeks are a little different.  I have the bacteriology lab on Wednesday, so I will have Friday afternoons free. Animal behavior is an elective, so that's why it's not shown on the schedule.

Monday :10-11am Pathology Lab, 2-3pm - Virology, 3-4pm - Pathology, 4-5pm - Animal Behavior
I am already getting into the routine of getting to the gym at 7am this semester.  This way I also have some time to study after the gym and before class starts.  I always hate the start of the semester because you find out who is still in school and who has either failed out or failed back.  I always end up losing friends and incredibly hard to see them go.

Tuesday: 11-12pm - Virology, 1-2pm Bacteriology, 2-4pm Pathology
I cleaned out the FCP room from where all our PAWS cats stayed over the break.  I've already had several people contacting me about wanting to adopt cats, so we are off to a good start!  Iron Man 3 is playing here, so I saw that with some friends Tuesday night.

Wednesday: 1-2pm Bacteriology, 2-4pm Pathology
I've been continuing to update pictures and make a video montage of our Africa trip.  There are so many pictures!  I'm beginning to get sick of looking at them.

Thursday: 1-2pm Pathology, 2-3pm Bacteriology, 3-4pm Virology
To celebrate Ashley's birthday, a group of us went out to sushi! Yum!

Friday: 10-11pm Bacteriology, 11-12pm Pathology, 2-3pm - Essential Veterinary Skills
Unfortunately, I will be missing the veterinary skills class and Mr. Ross because I will be catching a flight to Chapel Hill to surprise Julia for her graduation!  Pretty sure she already knows I'm coming, but let's try to keep it a surprise anyway.

So this weekend, I will be with my family (including grandma and aunts) celebrating Julia's graduation.  I can't wait to tell everyone about my trip and so them all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...