Disney Rum Run/Beachfest

Friday was the Disney rum run and everyone looked so good and was so creative!  There was Lilo, two Pocahontas' and John Smith, Jasmine, Alice, Belle, Maid Marian and Peter Pan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Tinkerbell, Jessica Rabbit, Meg, Princess Leia, Arel, Esmeralda, Mickey and Minnie, Mr and Mrs Incredible, Gaston, Mad Hatter, Tony Stark, a pirate, and probably some others that I missed.

 Saturday was Beachfest!



Sunday, I met with my necropsy group to work on the paper, did laundry, and caught up on work.

Monday, I studied in the morning, had class from 1-5pm, met with one of PAWS' new foster to bring her supplies, Skyped with Bethany, and worked some more on our necropsy paper.
I had a very long day on Tuesday.  I had class from 9-4pm, with a PAWS meeting at lunch.  My necropsy group then decided to get together again to hopefully finish our paper and presentation.
Wednesday was another even longer day.  I had my first bacteriology lab class from 8-10am, then a break, then class from 1pm to 4pm, followed by a virology tutor session at 4pm and a pharmacology tutor session at 5:30pm.  One of our new PAWS kittens isn't doing well and is at the clinic hopefully getting better!
There was an avian club meeting and my first clinical skills class of the semester on Thursday.  The avian club needs a few club officer positions filled....hmmm....I'm debating....I'm doing a lot this semester and I like it!
There is a VIDA meeting as well as volleyball on Friday! I am apparently signed up for two different teams, so hopefully they won't play each other!
There is a Open House for the university on Saturday that PAWS will have a booth at that I will work from 10-11am and then my friend is having a birthday dinner at Spice Mill.  Our first PAWS adoption day on Sunday and then some friends are having people over for a potluck that night.  Busy busy busy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...