Julia's Graduation

This weekend Julia graduated from undergrad at UNC!  Congratulations! It was great to see all my family, stocked up on some delicious food, and do a little bit of shopping.






I flew back on Monday and slept most of the flight.  I got back to St Kitts around 2pm, did a little unpacking and then went to my 4pm Animal Behavior class.
Tuesday was the club fair, so PAWS was able to get some more fosters signed up.  We also had a PAWS officer meeting that night.
On Wednesday I had a SVCEES meeting to decide if I wanted to join again and also my first tutor session for Virology that night.  We had a double pharmacology class as well.
Thursday was my necropsy day!  Yay to getting it done early in the semester!The case was a dog that presented DOA with a distended abdomen, foaming at the mouth, and unproductive retching.  The owner thought the dog was poisoned, however we found no evidence of how the dog died.  After 3 hours of class in the same room, I had to wait another hour until the Scuba club meeting until I could go home.
I went to port to pick up my package from Taylor on Friday.  Yay!  It was a total surprise, thank you! This morning was "physio without pain" which is basically Dr. Reich's way of teaching us more without having an actual class or grade to worry about. Tonight there is a Disney rum run and I will be dressed as Lilo. 
This weekend is also beachfest!  I will be getting my tan on, on Saturday, and then catching up/getting ahead with some work on Sunday.

I have finished the video from our Africa trip!  Check it out here: ACE video


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...