Staying busy

Beachfest was a fun time and luckily I didn't get burnt at all!


We had three adoptions, two cats and one dog, at adoption day!  Yay!  

I am thinking about going to a student conference in March at LSU.  Savma Symposium 2013

Monday, I helped sell tickets for the PAWS dog walk this weekend.and it was my first day volunteering with the Donkey Pain Perception Project.  It was a lot of fun and I'm really excited about getting to work with the donkeys!
Tuesday,  Dr. L. David Mech, a wildlife research biologist came and talked at lunch about his research experience with wolves.  I also went home early because I wasn't feeling well. :(
On Wednesday, I paid for my scuba certification!! I'm still very nervous but very excited as well!  Another check off the bucket list.  I also found out that two more PAWS cats might have homes!
I went to a meeting about the Shorebird Project at lunch on Thursday.  I wanted to do it last semester, but my workload was so crazy, so this semester I definitely want to look into it more.
Friday was volleyball and an early night, because I had to be up early for the PAWS dog walk on Saturday.  I also have my Physio test Monday, so I reviewed the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...