Back To It

So after gaining 5lbs from all the delicious Christmas and New Years food/drinks, it's time to start back to eating right and going back to the gym!  It's also back to the warm bikini weather!

So I am just retaking Physio2 is semester and a Lab Animal elective, so my schedule is pretty simple.  I have Physio everyday at 8am and lab animal everyday from 4-6pm for the first two weeks of the semester.

Monday was the first day of classes and back to the gym!  I also ran some errands in town: renewed by license, grocery shopping, and bank.  I sold a few of my old books today as well, yay money, which I then spent on dinner at Spice Mill with a friend who might be leaving. 
Tuesday was the first day of the lab animal elective, which seems ok, but I don't think I will be working with mice and rats unless I'm feeding them to birds of prey. ;)
Wednesday was a long day of pretty much nothing.  The first week is always long and "boring" because there really isn't any work yet.  There was a BBQ at a friends house that night though, so I was able to catch up with some friends.  Some friends found out their appeal today, so emotions were high.
On Thursday, I was able to get my wheel tax for my car done in between classes, so I don't have to worry about that for another year.
On Friday after class, I took care of a PAWS "exchange."  One of the fosters was leaving, so I had to get her cat to another foster.  There was no lab animal class today because he doesn't like to teach late classes on Friday, yay! Semester Olympics had been going on all week, but I didn't make it to any of the games since my class got out so late all week.
This weekend is Mr. RUSVM which should hopefully be a lot of fun.  There are a lot of entertaining guys that are representing each semester, so it should be a good show.  I will probably catch up and get ahead on some work as well as do some cooking for the week, and maybe some beach/pool time in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...