Nevis Getaway

So when I went to post this today, the entire thing got deleted, so I'm having to write this all over again...ugh

This weekend I had a little getaway to Nevis, which was very beautiful and relaxing, athough the mosquitos did get the better of me (see picture)


















Monday was uneventful, just the start of studying for Anatomy.
Tuesday, I made sweet tea and then went to MoJo's for frozen yogurt....yes we were avoiding studying.
Here is what we talked about in Parasit/Physio on Wednesday (not for the faint): Giant Kidney Worm
Thursday - ANATOMY TEST!
Friday (tonight) a friend is having a goodbye dinner and then we will probably go dancing at Bamboo.  Miss you already dear!
Saturday is VT vs UNC!
Sunday, I will probably be studying for Immuno that's on Wednesday...it never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...