Birthday Month

February was full of lots of snow and birthday celebrations! We weathered several inches of snow and ice fall. The dogs loved running around in it, and we built a snowman. It was very short lived when the yard got very muddy, plus my car doesn't appreciate running in the snow.

I went down to VA beach in order to escape to the beach, even though it's still cold. I had a fun birthday photoshoot to celebrate turning 35. 

Never let anyone tell you how to live your life according to theirs. You should eliminate any thought that there is an expectation that you do anything by any age. There are no rules to life, there is no such timeline. You don’t get special points for achieving certain things by a deadline. It’s all made up. Wherever you are is exactly where you need to be. Make it brilliant, spectacular, wild, extraordinary. Fill it with excitement and adventure, be passionate and fearless, search for freedom and opportunity. You only get one life, so make it count. Live your life and forget your age.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...