Colorful Leaves and The Autumn Breeze

Lazy week at home this week, but it was warranted since I worked 6 exhausting days in a row. Exhausting clients, co-workers, and pets. That upcoming vacation time will be much needed.

Huge game this past weekend with VT vs Clemson, which we unfortunately lost. LSU lost this weekend as well. I'm still grateful that football season is back though!

As much as I haven't wanted to admit it, fall is here. There has been a drop in the weather and every single store has pumpkin-spiced anything. So if you can't beat 'em join 'em, right? I broke out the pumpkin spiced scents for my apartment, bought some pumpkin beer, indulged in the taste of caramel apples, and even experimented with some fall themed kombucha.   I may not like the fall weather, but I do like the fall scents, food, and activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...