Hurricane

Tourism Hurricane Economy Caribbean Islands

Hurricane Irma and Maria were reeking havoc through the gorgeous Caribbean islands. Unfortantely, some many of my favorite islands have been destroyed. My family is planning a trip to Turks and Caicos and we are unsure of what the extent of the damage will be when we go.
My lucky little island of St Kitts received minimal damage from Irma, but unfortantely Maria brought on even more wind and force. Lots of prayers and thoughts going out to my home island.  Here's sadly some of the damage to my favorite places.
Sprat Net 

Shipwreck beach bar and grill (no beach anymore)

The Strip

I had an island friend come into town this weekend as we explored the Maryland Renaissance Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...