Farewell Sweet Summer

While I am still not looking forward to summer weather ending, the temperature has been beautiful lately.  I feel I didn't get enough use out of all my summer outfits and maybe that's why I feel like summer is ending too soon. Or maybe it's just the fact that I no longer live in a fall where it's summer weather 24/7. SIGH. Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations are already out in stores. A pop-up Halloween store just appeared across the street from my apartment, and there is pumpkin-spiced everything everywhere. I must admit though that I may have purchased a few pumpkin flavored this week.

I worked PM treatments and exotics emergency this past week. I ended up seeing more patients in one day in exotics that I did all week in PM treatments....strange week, but I love the variety that I'm getting at this position. I will say that the clients are getting more and more demanding/difficult however.

I feel like I always say this, but there are so many exciting things are on the horizon! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...