Community Practice Week 2

Congratulations to all of the Rossie's that graduated this weekend!



Louisiana Foods:  6/10 not too bad considering I've only been here a month.

I have officially registered for the NAVLE!  Less than a year left until you can call me doctor!

We talked about the importance of vaccines, therio practice problems and management, integrative medicine such as acupuncture, interstitial parasites, and dentistry.  The other student I'm working with and I were both able to help with heartworm treatment on top of seeing some very cute puppies and kittens which was a nice change from all the sick animals in the hospital.

This just in! Recently some companies have been putting xylitol,which as I talked about last week, is deadly to dogs, into peanut butter!  Since most dogs adore peanut butter, please be aware of the ingredients in your peanut butter before giving it to your dog as a snack.

Awkward Questions Vets Hear



No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...