Down In The Bayou

Now, officially blogging from the Louisiana Bayou!!

It took us 12 hours for our road trip to LA and I moved into my awesome new place (a very nice upgrade from St Kitts)!
 

I had my orientation on Wednesday and Thursday where we received the run down on what to expect for the next year including our schedules!  I have a variety of rotations so it will make for a sensational year!  I start on Monday with my cardiology rotation.


On Friday, Luannie and I going to travel to New Orleans to tangibly live the culture, and relax before the craziness starts.  This area is unique with its cultural diversity woven into the food, music, and architecture.   It's a sensory experience on all levels and I'm eagerly listening to the story that lurks around every corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...