Cardiac Arrest


Congratulations to all of my friends who passed the NAVLE this week!  Here's to wishing you much success in your future goals.  You have worked hard in silence, now let your success be your noise.


I have made a few additions to my blog such as the "About me" section on this right side ->

This week on my rotation we saw some cases of mitral valve degeneration, right sided heart failure with pulmonary hypertension (my case), and a possible heart failure, but ended up being pulmonary disease so it was sent to another department. The dog with pericardial effusion from last week came back for more fluid removal and a pericardioectomy, so we were able to watch that surgery. 

Lively weekend with the Taylor Swift concert on Friday and the Bayou Country Superfest on Saturday and Sunday, as well as a friend's couple shower.  Unfortunately, I will be on call so I will be missing a friend's wedding (I will be thinking about you though dear!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...