Christmas Break

During this Christmas season, I was blessed yet again to have spent the holiday surrounded by so many people I love and have missed.  The season was filled with blessings of peace, the beauty of hope, the spirit of love, and the comfort of faith.

My dad's birthday was on the 15th, so some of the family came down to celebrate with us.  We spent time at the lake house, as well as touring Charlotte and a winery, as well as lots of eating,


 





Mom's birthday was on the 18th and we took her to dinner at 131 Main.

We actually spent Christmas day in Charlotte, something we haven't done in 17 years.


 




We flew up to Chicago for the weekend to visit family, friends, and the city.

 









New Years!
Isn't it crazy how we can look back a year and realize how much we have changed? The amount of people that have left, entered, and stayed. The memories you won't forget and the moments you wish you could. Everything. One year ago, you might not have pictured the way your life is now.  I hope you remember that whatever it is that happened, be thankful for where it brought you. Where you are is where you're meant to be. I dare you to believe in yourself because you deserve all things magic. Always remember that something wonderful is about to happen. This will be your year.



This week, I anxiously travel back to the island for my final semester. I will find out my schedule on Friday as well as the rotations I will have. A new adventure awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...