Alex's Lemonade Stand

Nutrition Terminology Quiz

My Instagram account was hacked this past week - very stressful and frustrating.  Hopefully I will hear back from the company and get it sorted out soon.

Alex's Lemonade Stand
This month my apartment complex is supporting Alex's Lemonade Stand for children's cancer research. All the events have been geared toward raising money for the fund. The fountains have been yellow all week, the cooking class is lemon-themed, and the happy hour involves making bracelets. On Saturday, there was a glow party event at our new pool that I attended with my parents that are in town. Check out the link and support this great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...