Summer Lovin'

Most Americans Aren't Ready For A Pet Emergency

First day of summer this week! It's time for bikinis, bonfires, convertibles, iced tea, pool parties and sun-kissed skin. Dreams are made of sun and sand, so everyone should have some sort of summer bucket list. So far mine includes:
-Dog beach
-Paddle-boarding with Anya
-Camping on the beach
-Watch the sunset on the beach
-Picnic (preferably on the beach)
-Skyline drive with convertible top down
-Drive-in movie
-Tubing on the river
-Bonfire on the beach
-Go strawberry picking
-Go to an outdoor concert

Paradise Springs winery had an Alzheimer's fundraiser this past weekend that I attended, complete with a silent auction. The event ended up raising over $10,000. I ended up winning a dinner for 4 at Barcelona Wine Bar! Who's ready to come with me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...