10 Year VT Reunion

New name and a new look! I figured it was about time to change the name of my blog considering I'm not on the island anymore and while I may still be studying, it's a different type of learning. It's been about 7 years since I've started this blog and some of you have followed me along on that entire time. Just because there is a new name, doesn't mean the island has left me. It's now just deeper inside my soul and will forever be a part of me and my journey.

Risk Of Heart Disease In Boutique Or Grain Free Diets

Has it seriously been 10 years since I've graduated college?! Where has the time gone?! this past weekend was my 10 year college reunion. Even though I've been back since for football games, it still felt wrong to not go and celebrate the beauty of that part of my adventure.  Blacksburg, VA will always be another home to anyone that has been there. Most people may feel that way about where they went to college, but for Hokies it's so much more. The gorgeous hokie stone around campus, the small town friendliness, the delicious food and drinks, the memorable tailgating and football games, and the incredible forever friendship are some things that don't just escape your heart.  Immediately the feelings of peace, yet excitement hit you as soon as you see that Virginia Tech sign. Honestly, I can never hear "Enter Sandman" the same way again; it's impossible to just sit or stand still. The spirit is unbreakable, we truly will forever bleed orange and maroon.

30 Reasons We're Proud To Be A Hokie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...