Workaholic

The Complete Guide To Global Etiquette

Another Dog Food Recall

Vets May Be Responsible For Emotional Support Animals 

This past week, including the weekend I was a complete workaholic. I worked for 15 hours on Monday alone and saw over 22 sick patients. So this post this week is late and short. However, life is all about balance right?  To make the week worth it, I found a winery I really enjoy! The wine is delicious and the atmosphere is welcoming with fireplaces and beach pictures. I became a member of their club and I'm excited to try more of their wines! This may be my "new" of the month! You aren't a true adult until you become a wine club member.  Paradise Springs Winery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...