This Better Not Be Spring

Major Solar Storms Causing Anxiety and Fatigue
I have been feeling tired for no reason lately and maybe this makes sense.

Delta Sends 8 Week Old Puppy To Wrong Destination

Last Male White Rhino Dies
This breaks my heart and I hope that I will not see another animal go extinct due to our own human destruction.

This week was the first day of spring and it greeted us with snow.....this better not be spring. The past two Marchs that I've lived in D.C. it has snowed.....this better not be a pattern. I'm going to have to eventually move back down south when the snow never kisses the ground and the sky is always clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...