Movie Time

I was one of the winners of my work's Christmas dessert contest! Thank you to everyone who voted for my stuck santas! I had a lot of fun making them and I hope you enjoyed eating them!

40 Movies Every Woman Should See Before 40 
While finishing up preparations for the holidays, I indulged and caught up on some movies this week. I watched Thor, Coco, Mother!, The Glass Castle, Wonder, The Greatest Showman, as well as a few Hallmark movies. I also plan on going to see Pitch Perfect 3 at some point this weekend.
The Greatest Showman was exciting and lively - I've been listening to the soundtrack since I saw it. Musicals just always have a way of putting you in a good mood and of course making you want to break out in song and dance.
Mother! on the other hand was rich in symbolism and profound that it really made you take a step back and think about the meaning...... Let's be honest, it was incredibly dark and I had to research the symbolism involved. I will give you a hint though....Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...