Christmas Baking

My beautifully talented great friend painted me this incredible picture for Christmas. She modeled this after one of my dancing pictures and I adore everything about it! 

My work secret santa was so wonderful and thoughtful! When I went to open my gift (wrapped in Christmas palm tree wrapping paper) that was on the gift table, it said "Sorry this isn't your actual gift....look under the drink table for your real gift." Underneath the drink table was a large box with several other smaller boxes inside, with an elephant wine holder, elephant jewelry, and my favorite scented candle.  I love all of it, so whoever you were, thank you so much!
I also made these fun stuck santas!
I traveled home to visit my parents for their birthdays this weekend and the Christmas baking continued! I made my grandma's oatmeal raisin cookies and her Christmas cookies, chocolate covered peppermint pretzels, white chocolate covered pretzels, peppermint chocolate fudge, and chex mix.  There will even be more baking next week for Christmas, including peppermint cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, butterscotch pudding, and broken glass cake! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...