Adventure Awaits

20 Signs That You Are Born To Travel

Aruba and Thailand trips are booked!! One trip a month, that's my type of life. Say it with me now, I do believe it's time for another adventure.  Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends, but it is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers.  The mind can never break off from the journey.  That's why my best romantic relationship has been with my passport. I don't ever have the words for the endless blissful affair I have with traveling; this world is my greatest love story.


I'm not going to get into the "excitement" that Charlotte has seen this past week, but let's just hope this craziness stops sometime soon.  There is a difference between protests and riots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...