Fall Is Coming

This past weekend VT football started! I was fortunate enough to go to the game and had some fantastic seats! Thanks Will! It's always refreshing to head back to a place that meant so much, and still means so much, to you for so long.


The rest of the weekend I was able to catch up with some friends and take a walk outside to the Mathews Alive Festival.

I have decided not to take the two overseas positions but instead work with an avian board certified vet here in Charlotte temporarily.  I will instead just have to travel overseas with family for Thanksgiving and with a friend in December!
In other exciting news, I have two blog entries that will be posted in the Broadreach blog so stayed tuned for those!

Virginia Tech Vs Tennessee Battle Bristol
Fall is here! Bristol game this weekend!! H-O-K-I-E-S- Hokies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...