Vernal Equinox

Embracing The Vernal Equinox: Set Fire To What Is No Longer Serving You
"We aren’t meant to stand in one place for very long—we are meant to continually travel forward in this life and to change with each new experience that crosses our path."

Thanks A Lot Zoos, No Really Thank You


Food animal this week: pig castration, cow dystocia, toxin investigation on a farm, mass on cervix of a cow, abscess on a cow jaw, several kid derhornings, and a down cow.

From this weekend until June, I will be traveling just about every weekend all over the US. California, Baton Rouge, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, back to North Carolina, back to California, back to Baton Rouge, back to North Carolina, Florida, and then again Baton Rouge one last time.
Traveling to northern California for a job interview this week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...