Bridal Shower

Julia's beautiful bridal shower was this past weekend. It was wonderful to see family and friends again, as well as celebrate "the perfect blend," Julia and James. Thank you again to the fantastic bridesmaids who helped make the afternoon smooth and memorable.

I have started my food animal rotation for the next two weeks. We saw bucking broncos, traveled to a farm in Lake Charles, a case of omphalitis, several pig lameness, frothy bloat, and an abscess in a goat.

I am still job searching, booking flights for job interviews, planning my sister's bachelorette party, and trying to squeeze in time to study for the NAVLE! Busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...