One Month Left!

Apparently my sister needs to get engaged more often because I had a record number of readers last week!  Thank you all!

On Saturday, while one call, I was called in for a possible poisoning.  I went home to get some sleep before my Sunday (12am-8am) overnight shift where we were only monitoring the poisoned dog.  My last shift was from 4pm-midnight on Sunday night, but I was just back up so luckily I didn't have to go in. Hopefully this week I will be back to a "normal" sleeping pattern.

Veterinarians Read Bad Pet Advice

Monday was our last set of Grand Rounds!
LAM exam on Tuesday which is my last midterm ever!  I cannot believe that I finally get to say that.  My group also had our last surgery of the semester, which was a casting lab.
Beach therapy on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
Now we are officially done with palpation!  However, we do have a therio lab that consists of canine breeding management on Friday.  We were able to give back our sheep, but we still have our donkey for SOAPing another week.
I might take some time out for some relaxation and go to the spa before banquet is this weekend!  It's going to be bittersweet since this adventure here is coming to an end.  Stay tuned for performance videos/pictures from my dance at banquet!

This might be me in one month: Odd Ways Island People Live Elsewhere


"And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...