Banquet

Banquet was a lot of fun with great friends, talented performances, and as always, lots of dancing:





Here's the video of my performance: Banquet belly dance

Fundraising site is up and running for the club I was involved with for 5 semesters: PAWS

This week started off with my spay suture removal on Monday, as well as my DI rotation that afternoon. There weren't any animals that needed radiographs, so we looked over some old cases.
My afternoons were free the rest of the week so I caught up on selling my items/packing up and studying for finals.
Thursday was my group's last day of SOAPing!
In Therio lab, we did a semen analysis on Friday afternoon.  There is the 6th/7th BBQ this weekend and I will be starting to organize and study for finals!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...