Midsemester/Birthday

Thank you again to everyone who helped celebrate my brithday, especially Susie for coming down to visit me!  This weekend was a whirlwind of outpouring love and unforgettable memories.  We went to Barys on Thursday; Carambola and Marriott on Friday; Beach, Salt Plage, and Spice Mill on Saturday, cat trip on Sunday, and Caribelle Batik and relaxed on Sunday before taking Susie to the airport.
  








I had no rotations or surgeries this week, so I was finally able to catch up on a little bit of work in the afternoons.

Bovine Palpation and an interesting fetotomy lab was on Tuesday.  A fetotomy is when a pregnant large animal have a stillborn still in utero and you have to intervene.  I can't imagine it being a pleasant experience.
The rest of the week was fairly uneventful with lectures in the morning and studying in the afternoons.

Yes, I think I will miss the beauty of this place: St Kitts


When you understand who and what you are, your radiance projects into the universe and everything around you becomes creative and full of opportunity. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...