Away For Too Long


Friday night was date night with Jess at the Pavilion.  It was the most beautiful and delicious place I've been to on this island.  I think I have a new favorite place!







Sunday relaxation at Shipwreck beach:



Monday, we had two hours of VPF on finances with no surgery lecture and grand rounds.  However on Wednesday we had two hours of surgery to make up for it and then two hours of LAM on Thursday.  I got the date of my Rossie this week; it's in one month....ahh it's finally getting real!  The Rossie is a model of a spay that you have to perform in order to pass surgery class.  It's very nerve-wrecking and a lot of people don't pass it on their first try.  Here's to starting to practice now!

My internet was out on Tuesday and Wednesday.  You would think I would get more work done without the internet, but no I ended up getting even less work done.  Also, our island phone have been acting up, so no one is able to text out.  So frustrating, no phone or internet.  You would think I'd be used to this by now.

Leave for VA on Thursday afternoon for Kellen's wedding weekend!  So excited to stand by her as she gets married and to celebrate with all my undergrad girls!  I can't wait to see you all!

You know you're in vet school when.....you're eating meatballs and sauce while reading a paper on hemorrhagic diarrhea and it doesn't even phase you.

You know you've lived outside the US for too long, when you get this on your Facebook:

50 Things Your Vet Wont Tell You  - Oh the vet who said #20, you are hugely misinformed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...