2nd Round of Blocks

Birthday girl dinner:


I've noticed that I get more readers when I post my blog on my Facebook page.  However, I don't always post it on there.  So if you are a dedicated reader, you can enter your email address below and my posts each week will be emailed to you, so you don't have to wait until I post on Facebook.  Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure my bucket list just got updated after watching this.  Scuba Skydiving

We had our second round of blocks on Monday after another presentation of Grand Rounds. That night we all went out to Mongoose bar to celebrate my friend Tiffany's surprise birthday and then to Chinchillas.




The rest of the week was back to "normal" with lectures aside from only two days of LAM and double lectures in some other classes.  I was able to lay out at the pool on Tuesday and even though it was overcast, I still got too much sun.  That night my friend was in charge of the questions at trivia, so I went out to support him and my team ended up winning!  One of the categories was diving, so I think those were the only questions I was able to contribute to.




I had ligation lab on Wednesday in order to better prepare for the Rossie coming up in a few weeks! Scary!
I did find out that I passed my aspetic exam from last week!  Yay, that's a relief!  Friday, I plan on going out to dinner with Jess at Pavilion and the rest of the weekend will probably be uneventful and catching up on some work.  Hopefully some beachtime in there as well!  My semester is putting on a color run on Saturday afternoon; I will probably go to and throw some color on the runners/walkers!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! New here and I have an interview for Ross this coming Monday. wondering if I could ask some questions, if you have a moment. Thanks for blogging, this has been really informative and helpful! Katie (earlbie@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...