First Round Of Blocks

Woof for wellness - Thank you to who organized the event and everyone who came out, especially to those who danced with me!  I hope you enjoyed yourselves!

Monday was our 1st round of blocks...only three more to go before finals....this is going to be a long semester. We all went out to a bonfire at Gong beach that night and then afterwards to Chinchillias. Tuesday was a relaxing day, with a preventive healthcare lab in the afternoon.  It was basically a simulation of a wellness visit and we got to give the dog a vaccine and run through an entire appointment with one of the kennel dogs.  I have finally gone to dinner at La Belle Vie! I highly recommend it.  The wine and food was phenomenal!



  Wednesday, I had practice for the aseptic lab practical.  I was also finally able to clean my apartment. I've been craving Jimmy Johns, so I  just went to buy the ingredients and make one of the "unwiches" myself.  It was heavenly!  I almost made two it was so good!


  Friday I will be going out to volleyball since I wasn't able to go last week and it will hopefully be a low-key weekend from there.  It is my friend's bachelorette party this weekend (the wedding that I will be a bridesmaid in June) that I wish I could be there for, but I will be thinking of her!


Type A, More Like Type Awesome

Things You Need to Accept About Your 20s


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...