Study, Study, Study

Weekend: Orange (7th) semester banquet





For the month of April....I almost typed March, that's how fast this year is going....I am going to have a fun vet school/veterinary related joke, especially since finals are pretty taking up this entire month.

Monday:  I ran to the bank this morning, went to a lunch talk about preparing for the NAVLE, had EVS on emergency cases, had my last dance class (where no one showed up), and went to dinner.



Tuesday: Regular day of classes.  That night was Bryan's birthday dinner at Carmabola where he was able to rent out the entire place for the night.



Wednesday: Normal morning classes and our last anesthesia class.  I had an FCP/PAWS meeting at lunch in order to work out some cat intake issues and get the two clubs on the same page.  We then had our OSCE this afternoon.  It's an exam to ensure you know how to do different aspects of a physical exam on horse, ovine, and canine, as well as a communication drill.


Thursday:  We had double SAM as we our winding down in all our classes.  We are done with tox as of today.  The Josh Project skit was today at lunch.   I had the DI: large animal positioning lab.  I'm also not sure what day it is anymore.....I could have sworn today was Wednesday and yesterday was Thursday.....oooh finals....


Friday: We only have double SAM today and I have to help work the PAWS supply sale.  This afternoon, I need to renew my car insurance and get some goodies for dad in port.  I'm already developing cabin fever and the real fun hasn't begun yet.


Weekend?   I'm not sure what a weekend is a the moment.

Reasons to visit St Kitts

23 Things That Are Completely Normal When Living In St Kitts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...