It Begins!

 Fun times with the family this past weekend!  We ate tons at Rituals Sushi, Ottley's, Lobsterfest, the Italian place in the Marriott, and the Marriott Sunday brunch.  We checked out a little bit of volleyball on Friday and went to Nevis on Saturday.  We walked around the four seasons, ate at Golden Rock, and hung out at the beach with some Killer Bees at Sunshines.  There is still so much I want them to do but it will have to wait until next Thanksgiving!



 It starts
I seriously cannot believe it's December already.  This semester has flown by; it's definitely one of the fastest semesters so far.
Monday: Path Lab Final 8-9am; ClinPath at 10am; PAWS meeting at noon; Epi review at 2pm
Tuesday: ClinPath Lab Final 8:30-10:30am; MOD at 11am; continued PAWS meeting
Wednesday: Study day!  (I've been craving Cheerios for some reason....better run to the store...)  I had to clean the aviary out today as well.
Thursday: MOD final (not really counted as a final) 11:10-12:12am and Pharm review at 2pm
Friday and weekend - Study, study, study!!

15-reasons Why (Not) To Date A Vet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...