Review Week

Friday night was Doc Adam's surprise party and he did have an idea that something was going on.  No one can keep a secret on this island.  Saturday morning I woke up with a sore throat and runny nose, which is probably my body getting worn out.  Saturday was another video we had to watch for IVM and Amanda had a few people over for a BBQ.  Sunday was a review sessions and cracking down on studying!
On Monday, we had our Anatomy palpation quiz, micro review, and then our IVM final.  Since this is a review week, our schedule is all over the place.
The rest of the week, was just full of lots of studying and review sessions.  One of our teachers at the review sessions was talking about the test and this is his exact quote "How I choose your questions for the final: I sit on my porch with a bottle of rum, and some lime, and I piss myself laughing until I can't take it anymore...."  Look at the fun I get to look forward to....
Friday and this weekend will consist of nothing but studying for the upcoming finals!  Wish me luck on them all!

8 days!

It's Finals Time

How you know it's finals week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...