Passion Not Paycheck

Top 5 Reasons Team Members Stay At A Practice
1- Not "Just A Job"
2- Recognition
3- Professional Growth
4- Work-Life Balance
5- Strong Supervisor

Anya and I had a very lazy week. I was able to get out to the Fairfax County shelter to help do some spays and neuters, picking up some new tricks and tips on the way. I enjoyed the extremely lazy weekend though by setting up my new Apple TV. If anyone has any app suggestions let me know!
For my January adventure, I was hoping to go snowboarding this past weekend, however work ran later than accepted on Friday night and I wasn't able to get enough sleep to go on Saturday morning. The snowboard trip was suppose to be my travel opportunity for the month. Sadly, I will have to settle for the new restaurants and new movie theater that I visited as this month's new location instead of travel location.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...