Overcast Weather = Slow Week

How I Got Into Vet School Interview
I recently had someone reach out to me asking me to do an interview on how I got into vet school to share with potential applicants. Here's her website.
Top 10 Things Learned Year One Of Vet School
It's not a job, it's a lifestyle

Congratulations to all my friends who graduated recently and also to those at Ross that found out their clinical placement!
Belly Dance Your Way To A Positive Body

This past weekend, it was so great to catch up with some old friends at Lisa's engagement party!

So excited that my sister and brother-in-law are moving here and have settled on a place! I know Anya is excited too!

The weather made for a slow week at the clinic this week, but I did have a heartwarming case that made it all worth it.  Prayers that we can figure out what's going on with this pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Balance

I have been complimented by coworkers on how I manage my work-life balance. It's extremely important in my field to understand and enfor...